Robert Morein

Default Mikey contradicts himself

But what more could one expect from a mckelviphibian, so weak minded that
"it" cannot detect self-contradiction.
Mikey, lungfish could teach you a lot about intelligence.

See below:

From: "
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion

.com

XjY5f.3102$Ix3.2340@dukeread05
Subject: A Comparison
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:25:32 GMT
http://www.EarthLink.net

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote in message

"dizzy" wrote in message
On 20 Oct 2005 15:00:13 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

BS... Sander's right

No, he's not.

and only cheap ass amps whose max output
voltage diminishes as a function of load need do this.

What a moron. Essentially ALL audio power amps do that, since
essentially NONE of them have regulated high-voltage rails. It's only
a question of "how much" does the output voltage droop.

There is also a subjective observation I can offer: A QSC amplifier sounds
lot like a Sunfire, or an (old) Bryston. There may be some who like that
sound. I do not. To me, these particular amplifiers are abhorent.

How many QSC amps have you listened to?
Not all are the same.

Of course, according to Arny, the above observation is invalid, must be
ignored, because, IT CANNOT BE that anyone distinguishes between the sound
quality of "properly operating amplifiers."

No, it's just that no one has yet.

From: "
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:25:32 GMT

"dizzy" wrote in message
[...]

Where's the contradiction?

Amps that operate within paramerters that have been discussed ad nauseum
have been shown to sound the same to people who have taken the challenge.

You of course never have bothered.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
But what more could one expect from a mckelviphibian, so weak minded

that
"it" cannot detect self-contradiction.
Mikey, lungfish could teach you a lot about intelligence.

See below:

border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!border2.nntp.dca.gig anews.com!nntp.giganews.co

m!elnk-atl-nf1!newsfeed.earthlink.net!stamper.news.atl.earthl ink.net!newsrea
d1.news.atl.earthlink.net.POSTED!91085e73!not-for-mail
From: "
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:25:32 GMT

(Fri,
21
Oct 2005 13:25:32 PDT)

wrote:

[...]

Your mind is too weak to see it.
I'm sorry, Mikey, but you have a weak mind.

From: "
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:25:32 GMT

(Fri,
21
Oct 2005 13:25:32 PDT)

wrote:

[...]

IOW there is none and you are just lying again.

Dog biscuit for you?