Margaret von B.

Default The stench is back!

It was SOOOO fresh and clean on RAO for a while. But now the same old stench
is back...YECCHH!!! Could it be that the Beast has resettled? I guess the
intervention and subsequent treatment failed....

Pffttt!!!

Lionel

In , Margaret von B. wrote :

It was SOOOO fresh and clean on RAO for a while.

True, an incidentally we haven't heard from you since one month or so.

But now the same old
stench is back...YECCHH!!!

You should take, at least, one shower per day during your menses.
Arny Krueger

"Lionel" wrote in message

In , Margaret
von B. wrote :

It was SOOOO fresh and clean on RAO for a while.

True, an incidentally we haven't heard from you since one
month or so.

Incidentally? I thought that confession was good for her
little sockpuppet soul.

Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:54:25 GMT, "Margaret von B."
wrote:

It was SOOOO fresh and clean on RAO for a while.

I must have blinked and missed it.

But now the same old stench
is back...YECCHH!!! Could it be that the Beast has resettled? I guess the
intervention and subsequent treatment failed....

Pffttt!!!

Arny Krueger

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in
message
wrote:

It was SOOOO fresh and clean on RAO for a while.

I must have blinked and missed it.

She's mistaken - George and Art have never stopped posting
their garbage here.