Lbsjay

Default RARE Yamaha M85, C85 & T85 Stereo in San Diego, CA

I have the very sought after Yamaha M85 power amplifier, the C85 preamplifier
(missing the outer volume know) and the T85 tuner. All in black and in super
clean condition. They all work perfectly. This was a $2500.00 system in the mid
80's.

First $500.00 gets the complete set. It must be picked up at my home in San
Diego, CA before tomarrow (tuesday) night. I have it all set up for demo.

Jay (619)260-0173