Choky

Default Go pimp somewhere else

prick,too.
"Anonymous" wrote in message
news:A54MVZTS37913.5091087963@anonymous...

Greg Pierce

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:13:07 +0000, the highly esteemed Anonymous
enlightened us with these pearls of wisdom:

Ugh. In a famine I wouldnt accept food from your hand, Pierce, for fear
of picking up a socially communicable disease.

I dont want your sister either.

Try pimping for the other members of your gang. They need help. I dont.

Andre Jute

Well, I wasn't offering to be your pimp, Andre. If you want to sell
yourself on the street, that is your business.

Subject: Beatitude
Greg Pierce ), who tried to make up a party to
harass my ISP, who attempts to hold me guilty by accusation, who is in a
party that abused me 280 messages to zero behind my back for 11 months,
who doesnt have the grace to apologize, now wants to be my friend:

If you come to Arizona, look me up. Well grab some dinner, and then go
carousing at all the hot spots and maybe get you a lady for the evening.
See, I really am a nice guy :-D

I wasn't "trying to be your friend". Andre. I was simply offering to take
you to one of the local social hot-spots. Once there, Im sure a
sophisticated guy like yourself could pick up on any tart present. Who
knows, you might even get laid - judging by how uptight you have been
lately, it seems to have been a long time since you have enjoyed the
company of a woman.

Just an observation.

--
Greg

--The software said it requires Win2000 or better, so I installed Linux.