Roger W. Norman

Default Have a Happy Thanksgiving - for our USA participants

Just thought, while I have a moment between cleaning, painting, staining
and, on the cooking side, getting my turkey into the brine, that I hope you
guys have an excellent Thanksgiving. And not that anyone needs a reminder,
but send out a prayer for our troops that can't be home on this national
holiday of families and friends.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

Garthrr

In article , "Roger W. Norman"
writes:

Just thought, while I have a moment between cleaning, painting, staining
and, on the cooking side, getting my turkey into the brine, that I hope you
guys have an excellent Thanksgiving. And not that anyone needs a reminder,
but send out a prayer for our troops that can't be home on this national
holiday of families and friends.

roger Roger!

Garth~

"I think the fact that music can come up a wire is a miracle."
Ed Cherney

Myles

The thread has said...

"reddred" wrote in message

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
Just thought, while I have a moment between cleaning, painting, staining
and, on the cooking side, getting my turkey into the brine, that I hope

you
guys have an excellent Thanksgiving. And not that anyone needs a

reminder,
but send out a prayer for our troops that can't be home on this national
holiday of families and friends.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

You too, Roger.

jb

Although not in combat (unless you consider London a combat zone), it is
definitely strange for an American to be somewhere that doesn't observe
Thanksgiving. It's a good holiday.

Best to everyone-

Myles

Don Pearce

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:35:07 +0000 (UTC), "Myles"
wrote:

Although not in combat (unless you consider London a combat zone), it is
definitely strange for an American to be somewhere that doesn't observe
Thanksgiving. It's a good holiday.

Best to everyone-

Myles

OK, we don't celebrate thanksgiving here (we are far too deeply
mongrel, and have no appropriate date available) but you can still buy
turkeys. Enjoy!

_____________________________

http://www.pearce.uk.com

John L Rice

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
Just thought, while I have a moment between cleaning, painting, staining
and, on the cooking side, getting my turkey into the brine, that I hope

you
guys have an excellent Thanksgiving. And not that anyone needs a

reminder,
but send out a prayer for our troops that can't be home on this national
holiday of families and friends.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
Purchase your copy of the Fifth of RAP CD set at www.recaudiopro.net.
See how far $20 really goes.

Happy 'T' day Roger, I hope you and your family ( and everyone here and
their families too ! ) have a great holiday. The over stuffing myself with
turkey meat and . . stuffing will undoubtedly put me farther behind on
music projects though. ;-(

John L Rice

Tom Paul

Just thought, while I have a moment between cleaning, painting, staining
and, on the cooking side, getting my turkey into the brine, that I hope you
guys have an excellent Thanksgiving. And not that anyone needs a reminder,
but send out a prayer for our troops that can't be home on this national
holiday of families and friends.

You to Roger. I'm eating cashews and drinking beer to prime the pump
for dinner as we speak. It's been atough year for a lot of us, a this
time of year we can pound our chests and be proud of our status as
survivors!

Tom Paul
Robert Ober

Don Pearce wrote:

but you can still buy
turkeys.

As in most current pop albums?

Roger W. Norman

You to Roger. I'm eating cashews and drinking beer to prime the pump
for dinner as we speak. It's been atough year for a lot of us, a this
time of year we can pound our chests and be proud of our status as
survivors!

Tom Paul

While I'd like to think that true, Tom, I pound my chest and wonder. I
wonder why our young can't ask the questions they really want to ask,
whether it be because they are afraid or just too ignorant. I kinda wonder
about that with our President, too. Rather than go into a lot of
simularities, let me just say that I don't find much on Thanksgiving to be
thankful about except the fact that I can be with my loved ones, and perhaps
that's enough. I said I shouldn't have to remind everyone to give a special
prayer to those overseas not by their own design and I actually had to pull
that up myself, at my own table because my family still didn't get it. I
had to say it after grace and it just struck me as somehow kinda sad. I
somewhat felt ashamed, living here in DC where it's likely that anything
that might happen might happen here. And though it still might, I know what
it's like being in a different country that doesn't have your norms or your
holidays or your way of life. It's a lonely place to be on a family
holiday.

Hail to our brothers and sisters, standing in harms way whether they like it
or not, to do their best for you and I.

And I hope each of you had a great holiday too. Nothing better than friends
and family, even with my little bout with holiday depression.

Besides, who cares?

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio