Robin

Default Custom Mixer covers?

I can't seem to remember the website with all the great articles on
recording, that also is the maker of nice custom mixer covers...

Any help?

Thanks,

Robin Farrell
JuliRob Productions

Ricky W. Hunt

"Robin" wrote in message
I can't seem to remember the website with all the great articles on
recording, that also is the maker of nice custom mixer covers...

You're probably talking about www.studiocovers.com but their site is down
for reconstruction. Here's the link to the Google cache:
http://216.239.57.104/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8
but I don't see any contact information. Though the name implies it I'm not
sure if they sell "mixer covers" or not though.

Ethan Winer

Ricky,

Though the name implies it I'm not sure if they sell "mixer covers" or not

Yup, that's exactly what they do.

--Ethan

Robin

Thanks guys...