Posted to rec.audio.car,rec.audio.tech

Default I gots to have my bass but dey say NO

On 9/8/2009 12:44 PM Richard Crowley spake thus:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote ...

MOSFET spake thus:

In all seriousness, I DO absolutely love bass.

You *do* realize you're trying to have a conversation with a troll, right?

I'm just sayin' ...

As near as I can tell MOSFET itself is also a troll.

I thought it was just a clueless bass enthusiast. But you might be right.

We can plonk them all so they are free to talk amongst themselves.

We could, but what would be the fun in that?