Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default DJ mixers XLR output capability or caveats

Gareth Magennis wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Gareth Magennis wrote:

(Allison has been screaming this for years, I don't take credit for this
observation)

Allison is MENTALLY ILL ! You can see because he's reasonable and very
lucid sometimes, he's even given me help with an enquiry or two, then he
completely goes off his rocker and makes death threats (presumably when he

forgets to
take his medication).

Graham, we're all mentally ill.

I do not subscribe to that POV.

I don't know anyone (me included) I would
consider to be "normal". The trick is how you deal with it.

There are huge degrees of difference. I fail to see how your comment helps in
any way.

Can we get over this please ? And do please get some more maturity.

Graham