Posted to rec.audio.pro
gareth magennis gareth magennis is offline

Default DJ mixers XLR output capability or caveats

I think you are in deep ****.

Not even remotely. Although more money would be nice. But I've only got
£4000
left on the mortgage so nothing too much to worry about.

Hmmmm, lets put that back into context shall we.

I said:
Why do you keep doing this?

Maybe it's over-compensation for Phildo's libels in aapl-s You could help
stop
that if you actually cared.

I said:

Well actually I don't. Whatever you THINK has happened is IMHO trivial.
Recently you have become one of the most reviled and mistrusted people on
Usenet. I think you are in deep ****.

You replied:
Not even remotely. Although more money would be nice. But I've only got
£4000
left on the mortgage so nothing too much to worry about.

This is typical of what you do. You do not answer or even read the question
posed, but decide to answer a completely different one that you just made
up. Almost always to try and put a few more feathers in your cap.

(Allison has been screaming this for years, I don't take credit for this
observation)

I'm sure there is a name for this condition.

You really are in deep ****.

Gareth.