Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default DJ mixers XLR output capability or caveats

Gareth Magennis wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Gareth Magennis wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote

I designed a decent DJ console myself in fact.
http://www.studiomaster.com/products/Fusion.htm

I think we're all a bit sick of you telling us what you designed, Graham.

Did you actually look at it btw before mouthing off ? I don't think even
Rane has anything like it, although they've had a few years to catch up now.

So you didn't then.

Why do you keep doing this?

Maybe it's over-compensation for Phildo's libels in aapl-s You could help
stop that if you actually cared.

Well actually I don't. Whatever you THINK has happened is IMHO trivial.
Recently you have become one of the most reviled and mistrusted people on
Usenet.

Conversations in other groups (and IMing plus emails) confound your assertion.

I think you are in deep ****.

Not even remotely. Although more money would be nice. But I've only got £4000
left on the mortgage so nothing too much to worry about.

I suggest you stop abusing whatever substance you are abusing, or take a
holiday. Preferably both.

We are not amused.

I suggest you leave Phildo's cabal of whining, libelling ****bags and
stirrer-uppers and damn well grow up. You know, become an adult as they say.

Graham