MS

Default Powered Speakers?

"Neil" wrote in message
om...
" MS" wrote in message

Are there any decent portable powered speakers available today, good for
music?

You might want to look at the responses you got when you posted this
same question previously in this newsgroup:

Of course I looked at the responses from when I once before asked about
powered speakers. (I did not actually purchase any at that time though.)

However, that thread was literally years ago, and models of electronic
equipment continually change. For instance, as I mentioned, I believe more
than one person in that previous thread mentioned the "Powered Partners"
brand of powered speaker as the best kind. Now, they seem to have been
discontinued. Brands that were available then are not available now. And
there are many new brands, that weren't available then, and are now.

Actually, although there are probably many more models of powered speaker
available now than there were then (due to the growing usage of computer
multimedia), I would guess that the general quality of them, at least for
music, has gone way down.

So, my question was about models available now, not about models from years
ago when I posted a similar question.