Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default pro microphones

Locrian wrote:
Apologies for the double post, and thanks to those of you who posted helpfu=
l replies. To anyone else who is planning on posting any more helpful repl=
ies, you should know that I won't be reading this forum anymore, and I woul=
d hate for anyone to waste their time.

That's a shame, since I am kind of curious what the motivation behind the
assignment is.

I'm assuming it was an attempt to get students familiar with high end
microphones and what is out there. Which is kind of curious, since I
can think of better ways of doing that that might require a bit more thought.