Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.religion.scientology

Default Gay Marriage: Who Cares?

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 21:47:42 +0100, Eeyore
m wrote:

Soundhaspriority ( the real one ? )wrote:

Even worse, we shouldn't have a system where people with defective genes
(the homos) are reproducing using these defective genes by artificial means,
or otherwise.

I know there's a 'redhead gene' but one for homosexuality ? How about
bisexuals too ? False argument methinks.

Graham

A gene for homosexuality would disappear from the pool pretty quickly,
one would imagine. A bit like a gene for infertility.