Richard Crowley

"JW" wrote ...
Richard Crowley wrote:
Last time I checked, you could buy a cable at Radio Shack
here in the US that had an attenuator built-in for connecting
line-level sources to mic-level inputs. Dunno if you have
an equivalent electronics mass-marketer in .nl? Likely
available someplace online also.

Sure we do! The only problem is to find the right word/component
to ask for. I will ask for an attenuator, as you suggested.

I hope the people in your shops are better than in ours. Likely not
1 in 10 of them would even know how to pronounce "attenuator"
much less know what it is.

See RadioShack # 42-2152 "6.5' Attenuating Dubbing Cord"
On our side of the pond, it pays to do your homework and
walk into the shop with a model number.