Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default John Atkinson for Vice President

On Jun 20, 6:44Â*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 20 Iun, 19:26, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 20, 2:22Â*pm, Vinylanach wrote:

On Jun 20, 11:49�am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 19, 10:14�pm, Vinylanach wrote:

Obama/Richardson

I'd really like this one. Edwards would be another sound choice.

I did some research on Richardson right after he dropped out of the
race, and thought to myself, "Wow...we might have missed out with this
guy."

I also really liked Mark Warner from Virginia.

I like Edwards, but I think he lacked focus and consistency during his
campaign. Â*We'd hear all about him one week, and then he'd drop off
the face of the earth the next.

Anybody is fine with me as long as they **** 2pid off.

JA for VP?????
unfortunately, the vp has to be born an American citizen.

LOL!

Let's start a "draft JA for VP" petition immediately.

So JA, if drafted, will you run? If elected, will you serve?