Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Trevor Wilson Trevor Wilson is offline

Default Gun loons

Trevor Wilson wrote:

**Of course. Equally as moronic as those who defend the NRA and their
gutless politicians they have in their pocket.

Of course, you are a well known loon.

**If pointing out the abject stupidity of US gun control laws (such as
they are), by using logic, reason and common-sense, makes me a "loon",
then I guess you have some serious problems in dealing with plain English.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au