Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
tuinkabouter tuinkabouter is offline

Default Typical Kike on Gun Control

On 16.04.2013 18:19, Stephen Springer wrote:
In Europe, where out of a population of around 500 million (compared to
the USA, of 300 million), there are around only 2,000 gun homicides per
year (compared to the USA with around 12,000 gun homicides - per the
DOJ). There are very strict gun control laws. In France, for example,
there's a max purchase rate of one gun per month, with an upper limit of
(if I recall correctly) of 5 guns. BEFORE you even are allowed to own a
gun, you are CAREFULLY screened for mental illness AND have to take a 6
month long certification class and test, with an annual re-test and
registration. No surprise- only the dedicated gun enthusiasts sign-up,
keeping the number of guns in the public low, and gun violence low.

That's what I support- this makes certain that mental illness is
screened for, and excellent training required. Who's on board?

BTW: The same week that Sandyhook happened, in China, a man entered a
school with a knife, and injured 22 kids. Guess what? They're all alive.

So the jew-******* is basically saying it's better to shank school
children and not light them up.

I heard the news about the bombs in Boston.

Is the pro arms lobby now say every good man should own a bomb?