Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,rec.audio.misc
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default Cannot program Onkyo Receiver with Direct TV remote -- Help !

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 17:47:03 -0800, Sofa Slug

Hi,
Just forget it and buy a remote like Harmony. And leave remote hassles
behind for good no matter what you have. I control every thing on my HT
as well as lighting in the family room with one remote. Or you can go to
remote NG and ask there. There are pros hanging out.

See if there are any other codes listed for Onkyo, and try those as well.

I do find it 'funny' that this is posted in alt.building.construction,
a group of nail pounders and cement pourers! bg

The best bet for remotes is to go to a higher end audio store, and ask
them. Be aware that such products are expensive, but will be good and
once programmed easy to use.