Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
Tod Treganowan Tod Treganowan is offline

Default Brand and Source for OFC speaker cable ?

"GregS" wrote in message
In article , Rockinghorse Winner
wrote:
All this talk about lamp cords has me thinking my light isn't as good as
it
might be. Does anyone think neodymium magnets could improve the color
balance?

What color are you looking for ?

greg

Why not have Bybee make you some custom quantum Purifiers tuned to a
specific light frequency? What's a few thousand bucks when you can read the
Wall Street Journal in the same light as someone on say, Mercury? But then
you'll have to find new old stock Victoreen Xray bulbs at $10k a pop. And
don't forget your lead-lined smoking jacket and slippers.

Tod