Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default Poopie B'ar aims low

George M. Middius whined and puled:

Its usual meaningless, ignorant, silly, stupid crap....

Mr. Middius: You need to understand something... if "understanding" is
within your possibilities as a sockpuppet, that is.

I am not "defending" Graham. I am making fun of you. Deliberately.
With no malice whatsoever, as it happens, but simply as a way to enjoy
some vituperative exercises with reference to a bit of slime with no
redeeming social value. So, cutting to the chase, it is my opinion that

"Commander Middius" is a loose accretion of fantasies supported by
anecdotes of doubtful veracity. That it does not exist as an
independent, self-motivated entity, but only as the fevered creation of

a lying poseur suffering from acute Munchausen and Delusions of
Adequacy residing somewhere in Cork, Ireland... where Blarney is both
expected and tolerated... much as the Village Idiot.

So, get with the program and make your usual repetitive, stupid, silly,

ignorant reply.. more grist for the mill.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA