Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Poopie B'ar aims low

"George M. Middius" wrote:

DonkeyBorg brayed:

What puzzles me is why no-one markets a cord for selectively enhancing positive
photons !

Be puzzled no longer, Poopie. Nobody "markets" one of those because of the
liability they'd incur if somebody like got hold of it. First you'd use it
to flagellate yourself like a dervish. Then, after returning from hospital
with your wounds stitched up, you'd try garrotting yourself. No reputable
company would want to be associated with your satanic masochism rituals.

Nah !

You've got me all wrong. I'm the 'master' you know ! I have a few tame subbies. That's what *they*
are into !

Graham