Ken Richards

Default The Hollywood Attack Vagina was: Question on the Type of Wood

duPont Corian is a cool and underutilized material as well. The
Japanese use it in some of their nifty, but too heavy to
cost-effectively import, cabs for classic coax drivers such as the
Altec 604, which I consider to be the "Marilyn Monroe of speakers".

What, you mean fat, slow and liable to die suddenly? :-)

You'd be liable to die suddenly too if someone shot half a pint of
pure Nembutal up your rear end. As far as fat and slow-see the
swimming pool scene from her last film, which AMC paid (a bundle) to
build out as far as they could from what footage there is. At 36, she
was the ultimate naked, wet, and slightly cold (obviously!) female.
Back then, guys who wanted 'hardbodies' would be referred to the NFL.

The recent Robert Blake case brings up an interesting angle on this
supposed mystery.

Monroe was basically an "attack vagina". She ****ed and wheedled her
way into expensive and painful acts of matrimony with famous and
status-bearing men-first a not-real-bright ballplayer and then the
all-too-bright playwright-and she figured this would get her in the
White House as well. The Kennedys, particularly Bobby, figured this
out too late and with the Russians putting nuclear missiles ninety
miles from Miami, couldn't afford what might explode into a big
domestic scandal. (The Keeler-Profumo scandal in England less than a
year later would prove those inclinations right.) So after trying to
reason with this disturbed individual proved ineffective, the decision
was made-Bobby made the call, I'm sure, Jack wouldn't have had the
heart, or the balls-she had to go.

My guess is it was an FBI agent-the Bureau was full of the G.Gordon
Liddy types that would have done it then-that actually did the deed.

Did Bobby do right? Well, we're here to read this now. Nuclear war in
1962 might or might not have wiped out the species, but even if
America survived-and I think that in substantial part it would have-we
still wouldn't be back up to 1962 technological and economic
standards.