Posted to rec.audio.car
Sonoman Sonoman is offline

Default Recommendation please

Thanks Tony,

It was a 2000 Acura Integra GS-R and I live in Parkland, FL. Just west of
Boca Raton, FL. This is supposed to be a nice area, but it seems to be a
shopping ground for thieves. Go figure!

"Tony F" wrote in message
No GPS tracking system will keep your car from being stolen. It will only
assist law enforcement in locating it. Having said that, I keep hearing
good things about Lo Jack (spelling?). Some police depts even have the
software in their patrol cars so they can track it real-time.

What kind of car was it and where do you live?

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

2006 Mustang GT Coupe
Alpine IVA-D310 DVD Head Unit, Alpine MRA-550 Digital 5.1 Amp, Boston
Acoustics Z-Series Speakers, Alpine SBS-05DC Center Channel Speaker,
Amplified MTX Thunderform Sub