Chris Morriss

In message , Stewart
Pinkerton writes
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:17:24 GMT, Patrick Turner
wrote:

More bitter whines from one of life's losers....

I see so purpose in enchoraging a fool.

Speaks for itself, really.............. :-)

For those people who really want to see how valve audio can be designed
in 2005, I suggest you go to the tubecad website and read the articles
on there. This is a site run by someone who can and does design valve
equipment from first principles, rather than doing a mysticism-laden
rehash of 1930's designs.

(Whether they match up to SS designs if a different question, which I'll
avoid on here for the sake of my sanity!)

--
Chris Morriss