Posted to rec.audio.car
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default Clarification....

In article , (GregS) wrote:
In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
It's true, Einstein originally postulated via his Unified Field Theory that
gravity SHOULD be a form of electromagnatism. But as stated in my previous
post, no connection has yet been found.

However, in his Special Theory of Relativity he postulated that gravity
could be a warping of space/time. Obviously, this was a VERY difficult
concept for other physists to grasp or perform experiments on. A more
"simple" explanation (i.e. gravitational waves or the graviton) was sought
that could be more easily understood and, more importantly, DETECTED.
Again, there are physists teaching RIGHT NOW at Calteach who still believe
in the Graviton or gravitational wave theory. Experiments in space are
still being conducted in an effort to detect gravitational waves.

I was just thinking about magnetism.

Back on track, its usually explained being attracted to large objects, but
could very well be, being pushed toward. Maybe its backwards ?
We are pushed into a black hole. Maybe there is a test for
this thats been allready been done..

Thats right. In the mass of the earth, it takes up space that dark energy would be, and
the dark energy, which makes up 74% of the Universe, pushes you down.

The really amazing thing is the size of matter. An atom is 99% empty space.

greg