Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius

Default So who exactly victimized Arny Krueger -- this time?

paul packer said:

That pretty well summarizes it. Note that old idiots like Middius and
Sackman, as well as new idiots like Packer are fooled by his shtick.

Anyway, Arnie, I'm not a "new" idiot. I've been an idiot all my life.

Prove it!

Er...hang on...

Lack of proof, noted. Thanks Mr. Pecker for, admitting you're not a new
idiot. Game set and match, LOl! This is mothers' milk and apple pie, to a
debating trade eckthpurt. Sorry Mr. Packrat that you had to suffer this huge
humilation Paul. Thank's for playing. Come back with some fact's and maybe
you'll have a chance, against me, next time. LOt"S. ;-)