Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Bret Ludwig

Default So who exactly victimized Arny Krueger -- this time?

Andre Jute wrote:
Robert Morein wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
Earlier several posted asked me if I thought Arny Kruger is insane.
snip remaining gratuitous personal attacks
Note absence of audio-related comments.

CLICK! RACHET WHIRRRRR! CLICK! WHIRRRR!.
Krueger's cranium increments "victim index count" by 000000001.

Poor Arny Krueger must consider my current visit to RAO an unmitigated
disaster for himself but I am sure he must be at least smart enough not
to blame me for his present misfortunes.

All this misfortune for Poor Arny started when the thief Bret Ludwig
stole my clearly marked copyright material, an article on why an excess
of negative feedback in audio gear is the hallmark of the poorest
quality of engineer, and posted it without my authority or knowledge on
rec.audio.opinion. The article, "KISS 123: Why an ultrafi tube
amplifier has Zero Negative Feedback" is clearly marked "for discussion
on rec.audio.tubes only" in order to protect weaker minds from
destructive self-knowledge.

ROTFLMAO!

Are you telling me Arny Krueger broke into your house, pulled a gun on
you, amd made you stop building triode amplifiers? Either that's what
he did or your beef is neither with Arny or me, but rather your own
voices in your disturbed head.

Sooner or later, Jute, you are going to post yourself right into the
Rubber Romper Room.