Clive Backham

Default splitting tracks in sound forge - avoiding clicks?

On 26 Sep 2003 07:49:39 -0700, (XQJ37) wrote:

OK this sounds like what my problem is.
does anyone know how to split on block boundaries in sound forge?

Sorry I can't help you with Sound Forge, but I just wanted to add
something that I forgot to say in my previous response.

Once you've got your track split points at CD block boundaries, and
provided that you burn the CD in Disc At Once mode, then you don't
need to worry about finding zero-crossing points. (Indeed, you really
have no choice, because those block boundaries only happen every 588
samples, and the chances of them being at zero-crossing points is
pretty slim).