Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

Default Having a Breakdown

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:18:00 -0800, Kele wrote
(in article ):

Thank you Audio Empire. Your were so quick in responding, part 2 of
mine came after your last comment. I will head your warning and
advice. I'll try to find a Pro service person(s) to look at the pre-
amp; know of any?

Unfortunately, not really. One of the downsides of today's electronics
revolution is that more often than not, products are so specialized that only
the maker can fix them when they break. The days of the repair shop down the
street who can fix your TV or your amplifier are mostly gone.

You are going to have to find an authorized factory service center for your
product. Did you say it was an Adcom? If so, I'd start he

http://www.yamasinc.com/adcom_service.htm

Don't know these folks, have no financial interest, etc. Just a suggestion of
a starting place.