Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] me@privacy.net is offline

Default FREE! JVC JX-S300 Audio/Video Switch

wrote:
Comes complete with manual and remote control. This is OLD technology:
switches Audio L and R, Composite Video, and S-Video ONLY. Has 4
inputs, 2 play/recording outputs, and a Monitor out. Signal routing:
Input 1 to Output 2 and Monitor; Input 2 to Output 1 and Monitor; Inputs
3 or 4 to Outputs 1 and 2, and Monitor. All input and output
connections EXCEPT 4 are on the back panel; Input 4 is front-panel
connected. Black case measures 17 3/16 W x 2 9/16 H x 7 11/16 D, weighs
5 lbs. It would probably ship quite well in a USPS Flat Rate box for
around $10.50.

I can E-mail picture if you are interested. Sorry, I don't have a web
site.

It's yours for the asking; you would just have to pay shipping.

If interested, E-mail me at borgia dot stick at yahoo dot com.

No responses. I've put this on Ebay for $1, plus shipping. If it
sells, I'm ahead!