Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Robert Peirce Robert Peirce is offline

Default Vinyl and iTunes

I like vinyl but I don't like that usually I have to listen to an entire
album, unless I want to keep jumping up to change the record. That's
not very useful for casual listening.

Recently I have been using PureVinyl to read LPs into iTunes. I now
have enough to build a playlist from my vinyl that allows play of single
tracks.

If you have been loading vinyl into iTunes, give this a try. There are
ways to define rules for smart playlists to make sure you are only
getting what you want.

You can, of course, do this with other things, like CDs, but my main
delight is being able, finally, to listen to favorite LP tracks without
having to get up to change the record.