Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Faux-intelligent humans

On Apr 18, 5:00*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 18, 3:00*pm, Bret L wrote:

((You know, I think Al Goldstein is more palatable than these guys. Al
is what he is. He's a good bad example. These guys you can't be sure
of. Bret.))

((One thing we CAN be sure of is that you're ignorant swine, Bratzi.
There is not one iota of doubt about that. Unfortunately it's
ignorance that you willfully display on a daily basis like a fresh wet
brown stain on a diaper. Unfortunately the stink is equally as
offensive to those of us that are far more advanced than you. You are
lower than baby **** in the continuum of life. The bacteria the ****
contains is smarter than you are. Shhhh!))

"At least" he is less stinky than stinky