Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Jilly Erupted

Jilly broke out in sphincters and defecated herself to death:

Bret L wrote:

((You know, I think Al Goldstein is more palatable than these guys. Al
is what he is. He's a good bad example. These guys you can't be sure
of. Bret.))

((One thing we CAN be sure of is that you're ignorant swine, Bratzi.
There is not one iota of doubt about that. Unfortunately it's
ignorance that you willfully display on a daily basis like a fresh wet
brown stain on a diaper. Unfortunately the stink is equally as
offensive to those of us that are far more advanced than you. You are
lower than baby **** in the continuum of life. The bacteria the ****
contains is smarter than you are. Shhhh!))

Latrine duty has penetrated and imbued your entire being right down to the
molecular level, old girl.

You have, in essence and demeanor, turned into a gigantic colostomy bag.
Har-dee-har-har!