Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Observation for the Krooborg

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

My Master and Commander, I'm a mess. Please get me some help.

Please contact Dr. Gindi. Being a mental healthcare professional, he may be
able to provide you with what you need, if not meaningful help.

Just as a point of interest [my supreme master], who is
this Arnii, and why should anybody care?
Please match the name Arnii to the legal name of some
person, living or
dead. If you can't, then it would appear that you are
talking to yourself.

The reasonable challenge was not met. The MIddiot has no relevant response

IOW Middiot, you are indeed talking to yourself or about an imaginary
friend.

Which is it?