Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Default Interesting factoid

Let me get this "straight": Your choice of saloon is based on the quality
of
canned music they play?

Yes, because everything I say is 100% literal and should only be taken as
such. Subtlety is my enemy. My name is George the Goat ****er.

But at least you correctly identified the genre of
bar that the Badlands establishments belong to. If you'd made a crack
about
leather daddies or drag queens, it would've been too much protesting.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd really rather not see your crack and couldn't
care less about your choice of attire.

BTW, I don't know why you thought I was giving you a "heads up".
My observation a comment on your marketing style.

So what are your views on music and audio?