Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default the are only two kinds of amplifiers

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 00:18:16 GMT, wrote:

But you didn't do DBTs. Once again, you've now conclusively dismissed
the need the dbts.

Way to go, sport!

Way to lie ****head!

So now you're saying that you DO need dbts to compare the WAVAC with
SS amps?

You seem a bit addled at this point. You should probably go to bed.

I should probably not discus things with someone who has such a hard time
keeping up.

Amps ar any gear that measures like the WAVAC need not be compared via
DBT,
since the differences are so glaringly obvious.

It was YOU who claimed that I was "lying" when I said, "But you didn't
do DBTs. Once again, you've now conclusively dismissed the need the
(sic) dbts".

Since I never dismissed the need for DBT's it is a lie to say I have. DBT's
are for subtle differences, not glaringly obvious ones such as the WAVAC
has.

If I was lying, then you must be advocating the use of dbts for the
WAVAC.

No subtle differences in the WAVAC when compared to any competently designed
amp.

Boy, are you addled. Maybe you need to check your patch and see if
it's past its expiration date.

Maybe you better seek help for your reading comprehension problem.