Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,24hoursupport.helpdesk,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.misc
Ghod Ghod is offline

Default Seeking help on sound card !

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
Richard Crowley wrote:
"Laurence Payne" wrote ...
You're starting from the supposition that his question was stupid.

OK, Mr. Payne. Explain what is NOT stupid about a request
for "input and output at 48-bits / 384 KHz". And for "music
composition", yet! This should be fascinating.

I strongly recommend reading Kornbluth's story "The Marching Morons,"
with the cars that go 600 miles an hour by virtue of redefining the units.

One of my all time favorite stories! It's funny that you should mention it
now...my wife brought it up the other day...probably has to do with all the
brilliant people we meet daily.