Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,24hoursupport.helpdesk,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.misc

Default Seeking help on sound card !

"Mike Rivers" wrote ...
Laurence Payne wrote:
Let's stop picking holes in the question, and try to find what he
really needs!

Exactly! But this is Usenet. It's rare that someone who needs such
basic advice ever asks the right question or gives enough information.
And it's common to ridicule the poster in an attempt to show him that
he didn't ask the right question.

Maybe we'll hear more from him, or maybe not. I think he gets the idea
that this isn't the place to find support for his concept that a high
powered SoundBlaster card is a good choice for serious music
production, and that's a start.

Of course, since he cross-posted to such a wide variety of news-
groups, he likely doesn't know that "here" is rec.audio.pro.