Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tubes
Bob Cain

Default IEEE article "I don't really have a replacement career," Moreinsaid. "It's a very gnawing thing."

Sylvan Morein, DDS wrote:
In article , "Richard Crowley"
wrote:

No matter how many times you plonk these sick wackos,
they keep coming back with new aliases, if there really is such a person as
"Sylvan Morein, DDS" he comes off as equally sick.

How dare you! I'm one of the very few who use my real name when discussing
my sick son Bob!

Nonetheless, to go about stalking your son, if there is any truth to your
being his father, when he is not even referring to you is pretty damned
sick. Think about it.

Bob
--

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

A. Einstein