MZ

it may be a travesty to some, but to others it is a relief!

Alot of folks, and I mean alot!! Hate the boomers that
cruise through the neighborhoods late at night with no reguard
to anyone else....

As most of you know, I have been in the car audio biz for 30 years,
I have fought with neighborhood groups that wanted my shop
shut down because of noise, I have fought with the cops about it
over and over.. I have been threatened with lawsuits many times
by neighbors of our store...

Anyone with any sense could have seen the laws coming!!

It may be too late for some areas to avoid legistature against car
audio, but the real problem is educating the kids to BE POLITE
with how they use the stereo!!

Thats really the bottom line...!!

That's right. That is the bottom line. Turning to the law is not the
answer though. First it's audio equipment, next it's anything that produces
noise. And, well, at least by doing so, they could at least claim that
they're being consistent.

Besides, with these kinds of matters, it'll probably encourage "booming"
rather than dissuade it. Just like parental warnings on CDs or even drug
use.