DOA

Well to answer some of previous questions about what I own. I don't
have a high end reciever. I have your run of the mill under 300 dollar
Sony Reciever STRDE695. My Speakers on the other hand are from Gallo
Acoustics. I own 2 Nucleus micros that I'm going to use as surround
speakers. I been running them in two channel mode just to see how they
sound with the MPS150 subwoofer that I purchased as well. And they
sound well matched with that combination. I own some old bose Speakers
which I am in the process of getting rid of and I thinking of buying
more Gallo Acoustic speakers. Thats when I began hearing the speaker
hiss I didn't notice it on my old Bose speakers and with my parnoia of
buying these Gallo speakers off of ebay set in and I thought something
was wrong. But after futher investigation in last couple of days I
noticed the bose speakers make a simular sound as well. But do agree
with everything that has been discussed on this topic. I plan on buying
more Gallo Acoustic speakers. I don't know about buying more Gallo
satellite speakers but I do like there product they call the Due and I
really like there Reference 3 speakers. I'll have to think about all of
it still I guess after all of this I would probably need a new Reciever
as well. Thank you for all the responses.