Posted to rec.audio.car
OPUS OPUS is offline

Default 1996 Nissan Quest - No Power to Radio

I wonder if anyone has been thru this - I have a 1996 Nissan Quest GXE
- lost the alternator belt and battery died. I changed the belt - jump
started the van and all was well - except no power whatsoever to the
radio. It did work before the belt broke. All else works - heater & A/
C blowers, lights, horn, wipers, etc...Looked under the dash - two
fuses for audio; a 7.5amp and a 20 - both are fine. As a matter of
fact, all fuses are good - under the hood and under the dash.

I pulled the radio - no fuse at the back of the unit. Just FYI, the
power antenna is dead as well.

Any help would be appreciated...this is an older van we just do not
want to get rid of as a backup...only 100k and in great shape...I just
do not want to invest in a new radio...

Thanks