Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.audio.car,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.misc,alt.autos.lexus
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Replace door speakers in 97 Camry with which brand?

mcbrue wrote:
Replace the Camry with a Lexus. Then ask us what to do with it. We
won't have any more helpfull ideas, but we will feel better about
assuring you they are right - we just don't know about Toyotas!

I have a Lexus, and the components of the sound system are so tightly
integrated that you can't replace anything with other than the genuine
replacement part without tearing out the whole system. There are
amplifiers scatted all over the cabin.