Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default 6ohm speakers and DVD player

On 1/8/2009 6:17 PM jakdedert spake thus:

Had you asked that (those) question(s): Has anybody built any kit amps?
.and/or. Which ones? .or. Does anyone have any personal experience
with [brand x] amp kits....you would likely have gotten a much
different, more useful, answer.

Wasn't me; I'm not the OP.

They said "Thankyou, I would like to build an amplifier to do this but I
only have experience with small kit amplifiers. Can you suggest any
resources to me?" So what's the problem with that request? Maybe you
didn't like their syntax? Sounds like a direct, polite request for
information to me.

- Paulo Freire