Posted to rec.audio.pro
Michael L. Squires Michael L. Squires is offline

Default Does University Sound still exist

In article . com,
thepaulthomas wrote:
On Feb 9, 7:54 am, wrote:
"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message

The best I coud find is currently ,university info is stored on the EV web
site
I got this from randomly tryingwww.universitysound.com

The www.universitysound.com site doesn't appear to have any information about
products made by University Sound from the 50's and 60's.

I do have information sheets for some of those products, especially the
15" and 12" woofer, full-range ("Diffaxial"), and concentrics (315-C, 312).

There is apparently a club of University Sound enthusiasts out there, from
comments posted by eBay vendors, but they don't appear to have a web site
of their own and University isn't part of the Lansing Heritage site the last
time I looked.

Mike Squires