Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Does University Sound still exist

In article ,
Julian wrote:
On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 07:13:25 GMT, "Paul Stamler"
wrote:

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
I forget who bought out University... it was either EV/Altec or Bogen,
I forget which.

I think University bought out EV, then somebody bought out University.

I thought it was EV bought out University and then Telex bought out
EV.

A basic summary is that everybody who wasn't bought out by Harman International
was either bought out by EV, bought out by someone who was bought out by EV,
or bought out EV.