Posted to rec.audio.pro
thepaulthomas thepaulthomas is offline

Default Does University Sound still exist

On Feb 8, 3:54 pm, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
In article .com,

thepaulthomas wrote:
I need some info on a pair of speakers installed in a club where I
sometimes work. I struck out with Google...

I forget who bought out University... it was either EV/Altec or Bogen,
I forget which.

I have manuals and pattern diagrams for some of the older University
cabinets, but for the most part they aren't anything you'd want to keep.

I believe the model number on the cabinet is: SLS-690. They actually
look fairly new and they don't sound bad...