Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Who needs Europe, anyway?

By significant margins, Europeans have high hopes for a potential
Obama administration, according to a Transatlantic Trends poll of 12
European countries.

Forty-seven percent of Europeans believe an Obama victory in November
would lead to a better relationship between the United States and
Europe, versus just 5 percent who think Obama would weaken the trans-
Atlantic relationship.

By comparison, only 11 percent think Sen. John McCain would strengthen
European-American relations if he were elected president.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/13312

We've proven that we don't need them. USA! USA!

LoL. I remember the headlines from the Guardian in the UK after bushie
won in 2004. There was a large blank white section and in about 14-
point type it just said "oh god".

Here, to refresh our memories:

http://www.slate.com/id/2109242/