S888Wheel

Default speaker cable burn in.

Tom said

The "high-end" has never made an 'advancement' in sound quality. They merely
package current technology in different ways (sometimes grossly incompetent
ways) or simply make merchandising/marketing claims for it.

I said

I think that one can find plenty of advancement in sound quality from the
likes
of Martin Logan, Vandersteen, Rockport, VPI, Forsell, Clearaudio, Koetsu,
SME,
Oracle,Sound Lab, Reference Recordings, Shefield Labs, Waterlily, Wilson
Audio
and many other high end companies regardless of your beliefs on the
audibilities of amplifiers and cables.

Tom said

I'd love to argue this but NONE of the companies you list make amplifiers nor
have conntributed materially to improvements in amp-sound (mostly because there
haven't been any

I thought you said "The 'high-end' has never made an 'advancement' in sound
quality. They merely package current technology in different ways (sometimes
grossly incompetent ways) or simply make merchandising/marketing claims for it.
" The companies I listed are, to my knowledge, all considered to be "high end"
companies that you claim none of which have made an advancement in sound
quality.