Beppo@Work

Default speaker cable burn in.

"chris" wrote in message

/cut/

ive not tried Silver+ Teflon yet (need an overdraft 1st)

Silver + Teflon shielding (FPE, or better) with some internal mylar
shielding of different silver gauges and air as dialectric may take up to
400+ hrs, from my experience.
The sound goes thru obvious changes, and after I've already begun thinking
the burn-in period was over, there still were some change: not in sound
character, but in more subtle way.

Silver of some complicated weave geometry takes about the 600+ hrs, but all
the measured time is not the 'burn-in only' period measured: so don't take
it for granted.

Of course, these are my own findings, in my system and may not prove as
'standard': so take it only for what it's worth.

Respekt,
J.

--
The difference between Theory and Practice is much greater in Practice than
it is in Theory.